SMU’s new Center for Family Counseling celebrated its opening in a ceremony at its SMU-in-Legacy facilities Oct. 7, 2008, with Plano Mayor Pat Evans in attendance. The Center will serve Collin County residents of all income levels by providing individual and group counseling services, as well as bilingual counseling services to Spanish-speaking clients. Read more about the Center, and watch the grand opening video from SMU News.
- Meadows Museum celebrates 50th anniversary with blockbuster show from the Abelló Collection April 18-Aug. 2, 2015
- SMU arts and business students present fourth annual SMU Fashion Week, April 22-24, 2015
- SMU continues its Centennial celebration during 2015 Founders’ Day Weekend April 16-18
- Calendar Highlights: April 15, 2015
- SMU Relay For Life 2015 exceeds fund-raising goal