SMU’s new Center for Family Counseling celebrated its opening in a ceremony at its SMU-in-Legacy facilities Oct. 7, 2008, with Plano Mayor Pat Evans in attendance. The Center will serve Collin County residents of all income levels by providing individual and group counseling services, as well as bilingual counseling services to Spanish-speaking clients. Read more about the Center, and watch the grand opening video from SMU News.
- A health and safety message from President Turner
- Calendar Highlights: Back to school in brief, Aug. 22, 2014
- SMU OE2C announces first initiative: travel and entertainment policy and tools
- Simmons School’s Michael Harris named director of SMU’s Center for Teaching Excellence
- Save the date: SMU’s Fall 2014 General Faculty Meeting will take place Wednesday, Aug. 27