SMU’s new Center for Family Counseling celebrated its opening in a ceremony at its SMU-in-Legacy facilities Oct. 7, 2008, with Plano Mayor Pat Evans in attendance. The Center will serve Collin County residents of all income levels by providing individual and group counseling services, as well as bilingual counseling services to Spanish-speaking clients. Read more about the Center, and watch the grand opening video from SMU News.
- Sports: Men’s Basketball continues seven-game homestand against former Southwest Conference foe Arkansas
- Save the date: Celebration of Lights on Monday, Dec. 1, 2014
- SMU announces two new gifts for endowed faculty positions
- OE2C: Travel Initiative seeks faculty-staff input on travel management companies
- Calendar Highlights: Nov. 19, 2014