SMU’s new Center for Family Counseling celebrated its opening in a ceremony at its SMU-in-Legacy facilities Oct. 7, 2008, with Plano Mayor Pat Evans in attendance. The Center will serve Collin County residents of all income levels by providing individual and group counseling services, as well as bilingual counseling services to Spanish-speaking clients. Read more about the Center, and watch the grand opening video from SMU News.
- SMU Women’s Symposium celebrates 50 years, looks to the future Wednesday, March 4, 2015
- Award winners, 25-year employees to be honored at 2015 Staff Recognition Ceremony Thursday, March 5
- Simmons School creates scholarship fund honoring Peter Gifford
- Star students show their work on SMU Research Day, Wednesday, Feb. 25, 2015
- Best-selling author and presidential historian Doris Kearns Goodwin delivers Tate Lecture, Feb. 24, 2015