SMU’s new Center for Family Counseling celebrated its opening in a ceremony at its SMU-in-Legacy facilities Oct. 7, 2008, with Plano Mayor Pat Evans in attendance. The Center will serve Collin County residents of all income levels by providing individual and group counseling services, as well as bilingual counseling services to Spanish-speaking clients. Read more about the Center, and watch the grand opening video from SMU News.
- Take a closer look at student innovation during the 2016 Engaged Learning Symposium and Big iDeas Pitch Contest, Friday, Sept. 23
- Andrew J. Torget’s history of cotton, slavery and the Texas Revolution wins 2015 Weber-Clements Book Prize
- SMU is ‘Home in the Heart of Texas’ for 2016 Family Weekend, Sept. 23-25
- Dr. Bob Smith Health Center dedication to take place at SMU Friday, Sept. 16, 2016
- SMU rises to 56 in U.S. News & World Report rankings; five-place increase is one of nation’s best