SMU’s new Center for Family Counseling celebrated its opening in a ceremony at its SMU-in-Legacy facilities Oct. 7, 2008, with Plano Mayor Pat Evans in attendance. The Center will serve Collin County residents of all income levels by providing individual and group counseling services, as well as bilingual counseling services to Spanish-speaking clients. Read more about the Center, and watch the grand opening video from SMU News.
- Cox School of Business rises 16 places in The Economist‘s global M.B.A. rankings
- ‘Why Standing Rock Matters’ is topic for Clements Center panel discussion Monday, Oct. 24, 2016
- Fred Chang inducted into National Academy of Engineering in D.C. ceremony
- Acclaimed authors Bernice L. McFadden and Tyehimba Jess to read at SMU’s 2016 Kimbilio Litfest Thursday, Oct. 13
- Just Mercy author Bryan Stevenson gives two lectures at SMU Thursday, Oct. 13, 2016