Ada Brown, Law, has been appointed to the Texas Public Safety Commission by Gov. Rick Perry. Brown, a former Dallas County criminal court judge, teaches trial advocacy as an SMU adjunct professor. Read more from The Houston Chronicle.
- Faculty in the News: Oct. 7-20, 2014
- SMU faculty, staff to join Interfaith Housing Coalition for 2014 Stampede of Service Nov. 7
- Meadows Theatre main stage season continues with Caryl Churchill’s Top Girls through Oct. 26, 2014
- Staff Association presents 2014 Variety Show Tuesday, Oct. 28
- Calendar Highlights: Oct. 22, 2014