Ada Brown, Law, has been appointed to the Texas Public Safety Commission by Gov. Rick Perry. Brown, a former Dallas County criminal court judge, teaches trial advocacy as an SMU adjunct professor. Read more from The Houston Chronicle.
- Statistician and data-journalism pioneer Nate Silver to speak in SMU’s Tate Distinguished Lecture Series May 5, 2015
- Calendar Highlights: Finals week, May 4, 2015
- Tune In: Peruna Paint Project promotes the value of college
- SMU hosts 2015 Honorary Degree Symposia Friday, May 15
- James Brooks receives 2015 AAPG Presidential Award for Exemplary Service