Ada Brown, Law, has been appointed to the Texas Public Safety Commission by Gov. Rick Perry. Brown, a former Dallas County criminal court judge, teaches trial advocacy as an SMU adjunct professor. Read more from The Houston Chronicle.
Latest Faculty & Staff News
- Tune In: Pi Day #STEMWalk shows that math is all around us March 23, 2017
- SMU Women’s Basketball takes on Indiana in WNIT third round Thursday, March 23, 3017 March 23, 2017
- Dallas Police Chief David Brown receives SMU’s 2017 J. Erik Jonsson Ethics Award March 23, 2017
- SMU Guildhall named #1 for game design in The Princeton Review‘s 2017 rankings March 21, 2017
- SMU names search committee for Vice President for Student Affairs March 15, 2017