Ada Brown, Law, has been appointed to the Texas Public Safety Commission by Gov. Rick Perry. Brown, a former Dallas County criminal court judge, teaches trial advocacy as an SMU adjunct professor. Read more from The Houston Chronicle.
- Meadows Theatre presents three spring plays in ‘The Rep’ April 22-May 4, 2014
- SMU hails outstanding achievement at 2013-14 Awards Extravaganza, Honors Convocation
- SMU OIT issues advice on Heartbleed bug
- Junior Rahfin Faruk receives 2014 Truman Scholarship
- New SMU ID cards represent new approach to campus security