Ada Brown, Law, has been appointed to the Texas Public Safety Commission by Gov. Rick Perry. Brown, a former Dallas County criminal court judge, teaches trial advocacy as an SMU adjunct professor. Read more from The Houston Chronicle.
Latest Faculty & Staff News
- SMU professors Zachary Wallmark, Sabri Ates earn 2017 NEH grants January 24, 2017
- SMU mourns the death of VP for Student Affairs Pamela D. Anthony January 18, 2017
- Spring 2017 General Faculty Meeting will take place Wednesday, Jan. 25 January 11, 2017
- $2 million gift establishes William F. May Endowed Directorship in SMU’s Maguire Center for Ethics and Public Responsibility January 10, 2017
- Retired Dallas Police Chief David O. Brown dubs SMU’s class of 2016 ‘the next Greatest Generation’ at December Commencement December 20, 2016