Ada Brown, Law, has been appointed to the Texas Public Safety Commission by Gov. Rick Perry. Brown, a former Dallas County criminal court judge, teaches trial advocacy as an SMU adjunct professor. Read more from The Houston Chronicle.
- Renovated Moody Coliseum, Miller Event Center to open for 2013 December Commencement Convocation
- Sorolla and America opens in Meadows Museum Dec. 13, 2013
- SMU’s National Center for Arts Research issues first report
- SMU mourns loss of Lyle School University Distinguished Professor Jeff Kennington
- SMU’s 2013 Gift Guide features something for Mustangs of all ages