Ada Brown, Law, has been appointed to the Texas Public Safety Commission by Gov. Rick Perry. Brown, a former Dallas County criminal court judge, teaches trial advocacy as an SMU adjunct professor. Read more from The Houston Chronicle.
- 2015 Kimbilio Litfest will introduce African-American fiction writers’ organization to SMU Thursday, Oct. 15
- 2015 SMU Stanton Sharp Lecture explores Texas’ hidden Civil War history, Wednesday, Oct. 14
- Provost candidate Michele Wheatly to meet with SMU faculty, staff Oct. 14-15, 2015
- Provost candidate David Chard to meet with SMU faculty, staff Oct. 5-6, 2015
- Calendar Highlights: Mustang Must-do’s for Oct. 2, 2015