The SMU Staff Association presents the 2008 Loretta O’Reilly Hawkins Award at its 8th annual Staff Recognition Ceremony Oct. 14 in the Hughes-Trigg Student Center Theater. A reception will be held at 10 a.m., with the ceremony starting at 10:30 a.m.
The event also honors the following staff members who celebrate their 25th SMU anniversaries this year:
- Leon Bennett, Legal Affairs
- Lydia Dale, Student Activities
- Jane Elder, Bridwell Library
- Paul Golden, Earth Sciences
- Patricia LaSalle, Public Affairs
- Lisa Montes, Legal Clinics
- Carleen Naugle, Meadows School of the Arts/Dean’s Office
- Dee Powell, Cox School of Business/Dean’s Office
- Sherry Reinwald, Enrollment Services/Financial Aid
- Joe Roberts, Biological Sciences
- Rhonda Rompola, Women’s Basketball
- Jim Stillson, Men’s Swimming and Diving
- Billie Katherine Stovall, Central University Libraries
SMU community members can earn one Wellpower Point for attending.