There’s a new place to pick up your keys: SMU’s Park ‘N Pony Office has relocated its Access Control operation to Dawson Service Center. With the move, Access Control has been renamed the Building Access Office.

The Building Access Office coordinates access to all campus buildings and facilities except residence halls. Learn more about ordering or replacing keys and getting locks changed at the Park ‘N Pony website.

For more information, contact Kim Currin at 8-1578