SMU History Professor Glenn Linden discussed the life and legacy of legendary U.S. District Judge Harold Barefoot Sanders Jr. (left) on KERA Radio program “Think” Sept. 25, 2008. Sanders passed away Sept. 21. Linden is the author of “Desegregating Schools in Dallas: Four Decades in the Federal Courts.” Listen to the podcast online.
- Calendar Highlights: Mustang Must-do’s for February 12, 2016
- Sports: SMU Athletics on the Rise
- Fred Chang elected to National Academy of Engineering
- Student achievement in the spotlight during SMU Engaged Learning Week, Feb. 8-12, 2016
- Meadows Museum Launches New Series of Public Gallery Talks, Art in Focus