SMU History Professor Glenn Linden discussed the life and legacy of legendary U.S. District Judge Harold Barefoot Sanders Jr. (left) on KERA Radio program “Think” Sept. 25, 2008. Sanders passed away Sept. 21. Linden is the author of “Desegregating Schools in Dallas: Four Decades in the Federal Courts.” Listen to the podcast online.
- SMU’s 2014 Staff Recognition Ceremony is Thursday, March 6
- Chess champion, activist and author Garry Kasparov delivers SMU’s March 4 Tate Distinguished Lecture
- ‘Magistra doctissima’ Bonnie Wheeler honored with festschrift of essays in medieval studies
- There’s still time to order the 2013-14 SMU Facts brochures
- Weather update: SMU will open at 10 a.m. Monday, March 3, 2014