SMU History Professor Glenn Linden discussed the life and legacy of legendary U.S. District Judge Harold Barefoot Sanders Jr. (left) on KERA Radio program “Think” Sept. 25, 2008. Sanders passed away Sept. 21. Linden is the author of “Desegregating Schools in Dallas: Four Decades in the Federal Courts.” Listen to the podcast online.
- 2014 security and fire safety report for the SMU campuses now available online
- Michael Ramirez to give 2014 Sammons Lecture Thursday, Oct. 2
- SMU’s Dedman College will house DFW chapter of the Albert Schweitzer Fellowship
- 2014 Hart Global Leaders Forum presents Colin Powell Tuesday, Sept. 30
- Sports Highlights: Sept. 24, 2014