SMU History Professor Glenn Linden discussed the life and legacy of legendary U.S. District Judge Harold Barefoot Sanders Jr. (left) on KERA Radio program “Think” Sept. 25, 2008. Sanders passed away Sept. 21. Linden is the author of “Desegregating Schools in Dallas: Four Decades in the Federal Courts.” Listen to the podcast online.
- Tune In: ‘Mustang Minute’ captures magic moments at SMU
- Anthony Herrera named executive director of Cox School’s Latino Leadership Initiative
- Faculty/staff tickets available early for 2014 SMU-Texas A&M football
- Calendar Highlights: Aug. 29, 2014
- OE2C project aims to streamline contract administration process