SMU History Professor Glenn Linden discussed the life and legacy of legendary U.S. District Judge Harold Barefoot Sanders Jr. (left) on KERA Radio program “Think” Sept. 25, 2008. Sanders passed away Sept. 21. Linden is the author of “Desegregating Schools in Dallas: Four Decades in the Federal Courts.” Listen to the podcast online.
- Order the new SMU Facts map by Friday, May 13, 2016
- Five receive 2016 SMU Faculty Senate Outstanding Staff Awards
- Some class spaces still available for SMU MayTerm 2016
- Calendar Highlights: The end of Spring 2016 at a glance
- Tech and civic leaders Richard and Mary Templeton to deliver SMU’s 101st Commencement Address Saturday, May 14, 2016