SMU History Professor Glenn Linden discussed the life and legacy of legendary U.S. District Judge Harold Barefoot Sanders Jr. (left) on KERA Radio program “Think” Sept. 25, 2008. Sanders passed away Sept. 21. Linden is the author of “Desegregating Schools in Dallas: Four Decades in the Federal Courts.” Listen to the podcast online.
- Changes in SMU employee parking rates take effect for payroll-deduction plans beginning in August 2015
- SMU to join Park Cities Independence Day celebrations July 4, 2015
- Wes Waggoner named interim SMU AVP for enrollment management effective July 1, 2015
- Pres. Turner confirms SMU will opt out of Texas campus-carry law
- Julie Forrester becomes SMU associate provost June 1, 2015