SMU History Professor Glenn Linden discussed the life and legacy of legendary U.S. District Judge Harold Barefoot Sanders Jr. (left) on KERA Radio program “Think” Sept. 25, 2008. Sanders passed away Sept. 21. Linden is the author of “Desegregating Schools in Dallas: Four Decades in the Federal Courts.” Listen to the podcast online.
- Faculty in the News: Oct. 7-20, 2014
- SMU faculty, staff to join Interfaith Housing Coalition for 2014 Stampede of Service Nov. 7
- Meadows Theatre main stage season continues with Caryl Churchill’s Top Girls through Oct. 26, 2014
- Staff Association presents 2014 Variety Show Tuesday, Oct. 28
- Calendar Highlights: Oct. 22, 2014