SMU History Professor Glenn Linden discussed the life and legacy of legendary U.S. District Judge Harold Barefoot Sanders Jr. (left) on KERA Radio program “Think” Sept. 25, 2008. Sanders passed away Sept. 21. Linden is the author of “Desegregating Schools in Dallas: Four Decades in the Federal Courts.” Listen to the podcast online.
- Calendar Highlights: Mustang Must-do’s for October 2, 2015
- Get your flu shot for free during SMU’s Fall 2015 clinics
- SMUSA sends out call for talent for 2015 Staff Variety Show
- Texas churches help SMU mark its centennial with ringing of bells
- University publishes Annual Security and Fire Safety Report