SMU History Professor Glenn Linden discussed the life and legacy of legendary U.S. District Judge Harold Barefoot Sanders Jr. (left) on KERA Radio program “Think” Sept. 25, 2008. Sanders passed away Sept. 21. Linden is the author of “Desegregating Schools in Dallas: Four Decades in the Federal Courts.” Listen to the podcast online.
- Simmons School creates scholarship fund honoring Peter Gifford
- Star students show their work on SMU Research Day, Wednesday, Feb. 25, 2015
- Best-selling author and presidential historian Doris Kearns Goodwin delivers Tate Lecture, Feb. 24, 2015
- Weather: SMU, SMU-in-Plano open at noon Tuesday, Feb. 24, 2015
- Weather: SMU and SMU-in-Plano closed Monday, Feb. 23, 2015