Faculty, staff and students crowded the grand opening of SMU’s newest campus food outlet, Einstein Bros. Bagels, in early September. The popular chain restaurant – located in the Fincher Building in the former Snack Exchange space – serves sandwiches, salads and bagel pizza in addition to breakfast offerings. Einstein Bros. also remains open until 8 p.m. Monday-Thursday, providing added value for evening M.B.A. students.
- Provost names Maria Dixon Hall to lead new campus-wide initiative on cultural intelligence
- Ebonii Nelson named Interim Assistant Provost of Strategic Initiatives and Director of Student Retention
- Four SMU faculty members retire with emeritus status in 2015-16
- Douglas A. Reinelt named SMU Associate Provost effective Aug. 1, 2016
- SMU announces five 2016 Ford Research Fellows