Faculty, staff and students crowded the grand opening of SMU’s newest campus food outlet, Einstein Bros. Bagels, in early September. The popular chain restaurant – located in the Fincher Building in the former Snack Exchange space – serves sandwiches, salads and bagel pizza in addition to breakfast offerings. Einstein Bros. also remains open until 8 p.m. Monday-Thursday, providing added value for evening M.B.A. students.
- SMU’s 2016 President’s Picnic is Wednesday, May 18
- SMU ready to celebrate at 2016 May Commencement Convocation
- Theatre Artist-in-Residence Will Power receives 2016 Doris Duke Artist Award
- Cancer prevention pioneer Groesbeck Parham to receive honorary doctorate during SMU’s 2016 Commencement
- Student-designed games debut on Steam Greenlight, available for public play-testing at 2016 SMU Guildhall Spring Exhibition