Faculty, staff and students crowded the grand opening of SMU’s newest campus food outlet, Einstein Bros. Bagels, in early September. The popular chain restaurant – located in the Fincher Building in the former Snack Exchange space – serves sandwiches, salads and bagel pizza in addition to breakfast offerings. Einstein Bros. also remains open until 8 p.m. Monday-Thursday, providing added value for evening M.B.A. students.
- Mustang spirit squads shine at 2016 NCA Collegiate National Championship
- Ken Pollard named interim director of Facility Services; SMU plans to finalize new Aramark agreement by June 1, 2016
- Sports: End of the year doesn’t stop the SMU Mustangs
- SMU, Dedman School of Law announce Deason Family Criminal Justice Reform Center
- Friends of the SMU Libraries to honor professor emeritus Darwin Payne at 2016 “Tables of Content”