Faculty, staff and students crowded the grand opening of SMU’s newest campus food outlet, Einstein Bros. Bagels, in early September. The popular chain restaurant – located in the Fincher Building in the former Snack Exchange space – serves sandwiches, salads and bagel pizza in addition to breakfast offerings. Einstein Bros. also remains open until 8 p.m. Monday-Thursday, providing added value for evening M.B.A. students.
- Meadows Museum celebrates 50th anniversary with blockbuster show from the Abelló Collection April 18-Aug. 2, 2015
- SMU arts and business students present fourth annual SMU Fashion Week, April 22-24, 2015
- SMU continues its Centennial celebration during 2015 Founders’ Day Weekend April 16-18
- Calendar Highlights: April 15, 2015
- SMU Relay For Life 2015 exceeds fund-raising goal