Faculty, staff and students crowded the grand opening of SMU’s newest campus food outlet, Einstein Bros. Bagels, in early September. The popular chain restaurant – located in the Fincher Building in the former Snack Exchange space – serves sandwiches, salads and bagel pizza in addition to breakfast offerings. Einstein Bros. also remains open until 8 p.m. Monday-Thursday, providing added value for evening M.B.A. students.
- SMU Guildhall hosts free-play sessions of student-designed games during 2014 Fall Exhibition Friday, Dec. 19
- Maguire Energy Institute celebrates 40th anniversary
- SMU-record 14 professors receive 2014-15 Sam Taylor Fellowships
- SMU reaches resolution agreement with Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights
- OE2C: President Turner posts memo on media reports