Faculty, staff and students crowded the grand opening of SMU’s newest campus food outlet, Einstein Bros. Bagels, in early September. The popular chain restaurant – located in the Fincher Building in the former Snack Exchange space – serves sandwiches, salads and bagel pizza in addition to breakfast offerings. Einstein Bros. also remains open until 8 p.m. Monday-Thursday, providing added value for evening M.B.A. students.
- Research: Learning algebra from Instagram
- Sports: Rachel Nicol posts nation’s fastest breaststroke time, named AAC Women’s Swimmer of the Week
- $1.5 million gift establishes SMU endowed chair in the legal rights and protection of children
- Gerald J. Ford to speak at SMU’s 2014 December Commencement on Dec. 20
- Faculty in the News: Oct. 7-20, 2014