Luis Alberto Urrea – author of SMU’s 2008 Common Reading experience, The Devil’s Highway – will be a guest on KERA Radio’s “Think” Sept. 8. Joining him will be SMU History Professor Ben Johnson, author of the new book Bordertown: The Odyssey of an American Place. The broadcast begins at noon. Listen live from the KERA website.
- Calendar Highlights: Mustang Must-do’s for October 2, 2015
- Get your flu shot for free during SMU’s Fall 2015 clinics
- SMUSA sends out call for talent for 2015 Staff Variety Show
- Texas churches help SMU mark its centennial with ringing of bells
- University publishes Annual Security and Fire Safety Report