Luis Alberto Urrea – author of SMU’s 2008 Common Reading experience, The Devil’s Highway – will be a guest on KERA Radio’s “Think” Sept. 8. Joining him will be SMU History Professor Ben Johnson, author of the new book Bordertown: The Odyssey of an American Place. The broadcast begins at noon. Listen live from the KERA website.
- U.S. Department of State issues Worldwide Travel Alert through Feb. 24, 2016
- Helping students with stress during the holiday and exam season
- Calendar Highlights: Mustang-Must-do’s for the Holiday Season
- Pulitzer Prize-winning historian David McCullough honored with SMU’s 2015 Tower Medal of Freedom
- Double discounts at the SMU Bookstore during Faculty and Staff Appreciation Day, Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2015