SMU’s 94th entering class celebrated the beginning of the academic year at the University’s annual Opening Convocation Aug. 24. Newly appointed Dedman College Dean Cordelia Chávez Candelaria gave the principal address.
- OE2C: President Turner updates campus on next phase
- Banjos, supercomputers and killer bacteria: TEDxSMU explores ‘Strangely Familiar’ territory Nov. 1, 2014
- Calendar Highlights: Oct. 29, 2014
- SMU’s Caruth Institute for Engineering Education names Leanne Ketterlin-Geller director of K-12 STEM Initiatives
- Big iDeas looks for the next big student innovation at the 2014 Pitch Contest Friday, Oct. 31