Staff members flocked to the Clements Hall south lawn May 22 for SMU’s 2008 Staff Appreciation Day and President’s Picnic. Hundreds of SMU community members gathered to eat hamburgers, play games, and watch campus teams vie for the Tug-O-War trophy. See a slideshow.
- 2015 Stella Porter Russell Fund faculty bonuses arrive Nov. 30
- U.S. Department of State issues Worldwide Travel Alert through Feb. 24, 2016
- Helping students with stress during the holiday and exam season
- Calendar Highlights: Mustang-Must-do’s for the Holiday Season
- Pulitzer Prize-winning historian David McCullough honored with SMU’s 2015 Tower Medal of Freedom