Staff members flocked to the Clements Hall south lawn May 22 for SMU’s 2008 Staff Appreciation Day and President’s Picnic. Hundreds of SMU community members gathered to eat hamburgers, play games, and watch campus teams vie for the Tug-O-War trophy. See a slideshow.
- Renovated Moody Coliseum, Miller Event Center to open for 2013 December Commencement Convocation
- Sorolla and America opens in Meadows Museum Dec. 13, 2013
- SMU’s National Center for Arts Research issues first report
- SMU mourns loss of Lyle School University Distinguished Professor Jeff Kennington
- SMU’s 2013 Gift Guide features something for Mustangs of all ages