Natalie Kashefi and Sara Gingrich, both SMU undergraduates majoring in biology, spent a day introducing third graders at Dallas’ Lipscomb Elementary School to the life cycle of sea urchins as part of their school science class. Accompanying them was SMU Provost Paul Ludden, who has facilitated such volunteer efforts at local schools for 18 years, since his own daughter was in third grade. See a slide show from SMU News.
- Arts and civic leader Caren Prothro to be honored in 2015 “Meadows at the Meyerson” Tuesday, March 31
- Princeton Review ranks SMU Guildhall #3 among graduate game-design programs in 2015
- Two world premieres are highlights of Meadows’ 2015 Spring Dance Concert, March 25-29
- Calendar Highlights: March 25, 2015
- Associate Provost Harold Stanley named interim SMU provost