Natalie Kashefi and Sara Gingrich, both SMU undergraduates majoring in biology, spent a day introducing third graders at Dallas’ Lipscomb Elementary School to the life cycle of sea urchins as part of their school science class. Accompanying them was SMU Provost Paul Ludden, who has facilitated such volunteer efforts at local schools for 18 years, since his own daughter was in third grade. See a slide show from SMU News.
- Meadows Theatre presents three spring plays in ‘The Rep’ April 22-May 4, 2014
- SMU hails outstanding achievement at 2013-14 Awards Extravaganza, Honors Convocation
- SMU OIT issues advice on Heartbleed bug
- Junior Rahfin Faruk receives 2014 Truman Scholarship
- New SMU ID cards represent new approach to campus security