Natalie Kashefi and Sara Gingrich, both SMU undergraduates majoring in biology, spent a day introducing third graders at Dallas’ Lipscomb Elementary School to the life cycle of sea urchins as part of their school science class. Accompanying them was SMU Provost Paul Ludden, who has facilitated such volunteer efforts at local schools for 18 years, since his own daughter was in third grade. See a slide show from SMU News.
- 2015 Tate Lecture with Robin Roberts to be rescheduled
- Nomination deadline for Staff Recognition, Loretta O’Reilly Hawkins Awards is Jan. 30, 2015
- SMU urges flu shots and other preventive measures
- Nominations now open for SMU’s 2014-15 All-University awards
- SMU’s Simmons School honors advocates for education with 2015 Luminary Awards