Natalie Kashefi and Sara Gingrich, both SMU undergraduates majoring in biology, spent a day introducing third graders at Dallas’ Lipscomb Elementary School to the life cycle of sea urchins as part of their school science class. Accompanying them was SMU Provost Paul Ludden, who has facilitated such volunteer efforts at local schools for 18 years, since his own daughter was in third grade. See a slide show from SMU News.
Latest Faculty & Staff News
- Calendar Highlights: End-of-term Fall 2016 at a glance December 5, 2016
- SMU Bookstore offers double discounts, holiday de-stressing during Faculty and Staff Appreciation Days, Dec. 8-10, 2016 December 5, 2016
- Retired Dallas Police Chief David O. Brown to give address at SMU’s 2016 December Commencement Saturday, Dec. 17 December 2, 2016
- Attention authors: Tell SMU News about your new books published in 2016 December 2, 2016
- Rahfin Faruk ’15, former President’s Scholar and Engaged Learning Fellow, awarded Marshall Scholarship November 30, 2016