Natalie Kashefi and Sara Gingrich, both SMU undergraduates majoring in biology, spent a day introducing third graders at Dallas’ Lipscomb Elementary School to the life cycle of sea urchins as part of their school science class. Accompanying them was SMU Provost Paul Ludden, who has facilitated such volunteer efforts at local schools for 18 years, since his own daughter was in third grade. See a slide show from SMU News.
- SMU’s 2016 President’s Picnic is Wednesday, May 18
- SMU ready to celebrate at 2016 May Commencement Convocation
- Theatre Artist-in-Residence Will Power receives 2016 Doris Duke Artist Award
- Cancer prevention pioneer Groesbeck Parham to receive honorary doctorate during SMU’s 2016 Commencement
- Student-designed games debut on Steam Greenlight, available for public play-testing at 2016 SMU Guildhall Spring Exhibition