Natalie Kashefi and Sara Gingrich, both SMU undergraduates majoring in biology, spent a day introducing third graders at Dallas’ Lipscomb Elementary School to the life cycle of sea urchins as part of their school science class. Accompanying them was SMU Provost Paul Ludden, who has facilitated such volunteer efforts at local schools for 18 years, since his own daughter was in third grade. See a slide show from SMU News.
- SMU to host international particle physics workshop April 27-May 1, 2015
- Dean Joanne Vogel named interim VP for student affairs effective July 1, 2015
- James K. Hopkins is inaugural recipient of SMU’s Second Century Faculty Career Achievement Award
- Construction creates temporary changes to westbound SMU shuttle routes during April and May 2015
- SMU MayTerm 2015 enrollment underway for main-campus classes that start May 14