Natalie Kashefi and Sara Gingrich, both SMU undergraduates majoring in biology, spent a day introducing third graders at Dallas’ Lipscomb Elementary School to the life cycle of sea urchins as part of their school science class. Accompanying them was SMU Provost Paul Ludden, who has facilitated such volunteer efforts at local schools for 18 years, since his own daughter was in third grade. See a slide show from SMU News.
- Meadows Museum to host first U.S. exhibition of masterworks from the House of Alba’s private collections
- SMU greets new students with the 2014 AARO Ice Cream Social Monday, June 30
- $4 million gift will create new family law clinic in SMU’s Dedman School of Law
- For the Record: June 19, 2014
- Service dogs take on new role as artists’ models in weekend workshop at SMU’s Meadows Museum, Saturday, June 21, 2014