Natalie Kashefi and Sara Gingrich, both SMU undergraduates majoring in biology, spent a day introducing third graders at Dallas’ Lipscomb Elementary School to the life cycle of sea urchins as part of their school science class. Accompanying them was SMU Provost Paul Ludden, who has facilitated such volunteer efforts at local schools for 18 years, since his own daughter was in third grade. See a slide show from SMU News.
- Tune In: ‘Mustang Minute’ captures magic moments at SMU
- Anthony Herrera named executive director of Cox School’s Latino Leadership Initiative
- Faculty/staff tickets available early for 2014 SMU-Texas A&M football
- Calendar Highlights: Aug. 29, 2014
- OE2C project aims to streamline contract administration process