Natalie Kashefi and Sara Gingrich, both SMU undergraduates majoring in biology, spent a day introducing third graders at Dallas’ Lipscomb Elementary School to the life cycle of sea urchins as part of their school science class. Accompanying them was SMU Provost Paul Ludden, who has facilitated such volunteer efforts at local schools for 18 years, since his own daughter was in third grade. See a slide show from SMU News.
- SMU Guildhall hosts free-play sessions of student-designed games during 2014 Fall Exhibition Friday, Dec. 19
- Maguire Energy Institute celebrates 40th anniversary
- SMU-record 14 professors receive 2014-15 Sam Taylor Fellowships
- SMU reaches resolution agreement with Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights
- OE2C: President Turner posts memo on media reports