Natalie Kashefi and Sara Gingrich, both SMU undergraduates majoring in biology, spent a day introducing third graders at Dallas’ Lipscomb Elementary School to the life cycle of sea urchins as part of their school science class. Accompanying them was SMU Provost Paul Ludden, who has facilitated such volunteer efforts at local schools for 18 years, since his own daughter was in third grade. See a slide show from SMU News.
Latest Faculty & Staff News
- SMU gets creative at the 2017 Dallas Festival of Ideas Saturday, April 29 April 27, 2017
- Provost appoints search committee for new position of associate provost for Continuing Education April 27, 2017
- SMU names Stephanie L. Knight dean of Simmons School of Education and Human Development April 25, 2017
- Elizabeth Killingsworth named interim dean and director of SMU’s Central University Libraries April 24, 2017
- SMU’s Center for Presidential History to host panel on Trump’s first 100 days Thursday, April 27, 2017 April 20, 2017