Natalie Kashefi and Sara Gingrich, both SMU undergraduates majoring in biology, spent a day introducing third graders at Dallas’ Lipscomb Elementary School to the life cycle of sea urchins as part of their school science class. Accompanying them was SMU Provost Paul Ludden, who has facilitated such volunteer efforts at local schools for 18 years, since his own daughter was in third grade. See a slide show from SMU News.
- SMU earns an “A” for financial health in 2015 Forbes ranking
- Changes in SMU employee parking rates take effect for payroll-deduction plans beginning in August 2015
- SMU to join Park Cities Independence Day celebrations July 4, 2015
- Wes Waggoner named interim SMU AVP for enrollment management effective July 1, 2015
- Pres. Turner confirms SMU will opt out of Texas campus-carry law