Stand up and be counted: Central University Libraries is requesting copies of 2007 faculty publications for its 9th Annual Faculty Recognition Day exhibition, to open April 29. The deadline for submissions has been extended to March 28; the exhibition will run through Commencement Week 2008. For a submission form and more information, contact Cynthia Ruppi, 8-2401.
- SMU’s Dedman College will house DFW chapter of the Albert Schweitzer Fellowship
- 2014 Hart Global Leaders Forum presents Colin Powell Tuesday, Sept. 30
- Sports Highlights: Sept. 24, 2014
- ‘Oscar de la Renta: Five Decades of Style’ comes to an end Oct. 5, 2014 at the Bush Center
- $2 million gift will create Mary and Richard Templeton Centennial Chair in Electrical Engineering in SMU’s Lyle School