Kamal Saggi, Economics, presented his research on preferential trade agreements such as NAFTA in the University Seminar on Regionalism and Global Economic Development at the Elliott School of International Affairs, George Washington University, on March 11, 2008.
- Spring forward: Daylight Saving Time 2014 begins Sunday, March 9
- Seven SMU students to attend 2014 Clinton Global Initiative University annual meeting March 21-23
- SMU Meadows and Dallas Chamber Symphony host international piano competition, March 12-15, 2014
- SMU Lyle to offer first-of-its-kind graduate degree in datacenter systems engineering
- Pamela Patton wins 2014 Eleanor Tufts Book Award