Kamal Saggi, Economics, presented his research on preferential trade agreements such as NAFTA in the University Seminar on Regionalism and Global Economic Development at the Elliott School of International Affairs, George Washington University, on March 11, 2008.
- Award-winning author NoViolet Bulaweyo ’07 returns to SMU for 2014 Common Reading discussion Monday, Sept. 15
- Sports: Highlights, Sept. 12, 2014
- SMU DCII asks ‘What is happiness?’ in 2014 IMPACT Symposia
- Tune In: Tower Center’s Joshua Rovner talks national security after al Qaeda on ‘Think’ Sept. 11, 2014
- SMU Guildhall deputy director heads out for active duty in Afghanistan