Kamal Saggi, Economics, presented his research on preferential trade agreements such as NAFTA in the University Seminar on Regionalism and Global Economic Development at the Elliott School of International Affairs, George Washington University, on March 11, 2008.
- SMU to join Park Cities Independence Day celebrations July 4, 2015
- Wes Waggoner named interim SMU AVP for enrollment management effective July 1, 2015
- Pres. Turner confirms SMU will opt out of Texas campus-carry law
- Julie Forrester becomes SMU associate provost June 1, 2015
- SMUSA Centennial Staff Photo rescheduled for June 4, 2015