U.S. Daylight Saving Time for 2008 begins this Sunday, Mar. 9, at 2 a.m. Don’t forget to set your clocks forward one hour, and check your computer to be sure it’s displaying the correct time.
- Research: Learning algebra from Instagram
- Sports: Rachel Nicol posts nation’s fastest breaststroke time, named AAC Women’s Swimmer of the Week
- $1.5 million gift establishes SMU endowed chair in the legal rights and protection of children
- Gerald J. Ford to speak at SMU’s 2014 December Commencement on Dec. 20
- Faculty in the News: Oct. 7-20, 2014