Rita Kirk and Dan Schill, Corporate Communications and Public Affairs, conducted real-time research with undecided Democratic voters on the SMU campus during the Feb. 21 Democratic debate from Austin. In addition, footage from their research was recorded for possible later use by CNN. Read more and see a slide show.
- SMU Guildhall hosts free-play sessions of student-designed games during 2014 Fall Exhibition Friday, Dec. 19
- Maguire Energy Institute celebrates 40th anniversary
- SMU-record 14 professors receive 2014-15 Sam Taylor Fellowships
- SMU reaches resolution agreement with Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights
- OE2C: President Turner posts memo on media reports