Rita Kirk and Dan Schill, Corporate Communications and Public Affairs, conducted real-time research with undecided Democratic voters on the SMU campus during the Feb. 21 Democratic debate from Austin. In addition, footage from their research was recorded for possible later use by CNN. Read more and see a slide show.
- Research: Learning algebra from Instagram
- Sports: Rachel Nicol posts nation’s fastest breaststroke time, named AAC Women’s Swimmer of the Week
- $1.5 million gift establishes SMU endowed chair in the legal rights and protection of children
- Gerald J. Ford to speak at SMU’s 2014 December Commencement on Dec. 20
- Faculty in the News: Oct. 7-20, 2014