Rita Kirk and Dan Schill, Corporate Communications and Public Affairs, conducted real-time research with undecided Democratic voters on the SMU campus during the Feb. 21 Democratic debate from Austin. In addition, footage from their research was recorded for possible later use by CNN. Read more and see a slide show.
- Meadows Museum to host first U.S. exhibition of masterworks from the House of Alba’s private collections
- SMU greets new students with the 2014 AARO Ice Cream Social Monday, June 30
- $4 million gift will create new family law clinic in SMU’s Dedman School of Law
- For the Record: June 19, 2014
- Service dogs take on new role as artists’ models in weekend workshop at SMU’s Meadows Museum, Saturday, June 21, 2014