Rita Kirk and Dan Schill, Corporate Communications and Public Affairs, conducted real-time research with undecided Democratic voters on the SMU campus during the Feb. 21 Democratic debate from Austin. In addition, footage from their research was recorded for possible later use by CNN. Read more and see a slide show.
- Cox School of Business rises 16 places in The Economist‘s global M.B.A. rankings
- ‘Why Standing Rock Matters’ is topic for Clements Center panel discussion Monday, Oct. 24, 2016
- Fred Chang inducted into National Academy of Engineering in D.C. ceremony
- Acclaimed authors Bernice L. McFadden and Tyehimba Jess to read at SMU’s 2016 Kimbilio Litfest Thursday, Oct. 13
- Just Mercy author Bryan Stevenson gives two lectures at SMU Thursday, Oct. 13, 2016