Watch student-created videos like this one – featuring a scene from Puccini’s La Bohème – from the Meadows Opera Gala Feb. 8 at YouTube. Then, read about the production from a student’s perspective at Student Adventures.
- Calendar Highlights: Oct. 29, 2014
- SMU’s Caruth Institute for Engineering Education names Leanne Ketterlin-Geller director of K-12 STEM Initiatives
- Big iDeas looks for the next big student innovation at the 2014 Pitch Contest Friday, Oct. 31
- Research: Learning algebra from Instagram
- Sports: Rachel Nicol posts nation’s fastest breaststroke time, named AAC Women’s Swimmer of the Week