This week, SMU faculty and staff will participate in a conference on creating mentoring environments for students. Sharon Daloz Parks, director of leadership for the New Commons of the Whidbey Institute, is keynote speaker for “Big Questions, Worthy Dreams: Mentoring Young People in Their Search for Meaning, Purpose and Faith.” The two-day conference features faculty sessions Feb. 14 (faculty may choose to attend a morning or afternoon session) and a staff session 10 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Feb. 15 (lunch included). This free event is sponsored by the Office of the Chaplain and Religious Life; registration is required. For more information, contact Judy Henneberger, 8-4502.
- Sports: Men’s Basketball continues seven-game homestand against former Southwest Conference foe Arkansas
- Save the date: Celebration of Lights on Monday, Dec. 1, 2014
- SMU announces two new gifts for endowed faculty positions
- OE2C: Travel Initiative seeks faculty-staff input on travel management companies
- Calendar Highlights: Nov. 19, 2014