Updated Feb. 12, 2008, with available meeting places and times.
Five finalists for the position of dean of Dedman College of Humanities and Sciences will meet with the campus community over the next several weeks, says Provost Paul Ludden. The search committee has set the following dates for candidate visits. Watch the SMU Forum for more updates.
- Feb. 11-12: William Dunne, associate dean of the College of Arts and Sciences, University of Tennessee (faculty open meeting at 2 p.m., staff open meeting at 3 p.m. Feb. 12 in McCord Auditorium)
- Feb. 14-15: Caroline Brettell, interim dean of Dedman College, SMU (staff open meeting at 2 p.m., faculty open meeting at 4 p.m. Feb. 15 in McCord Auditorium)
- Feb. 25-26: William Reisinger, associate provost and dean of international programs, University of Iowa
- Feb. 28-29: Cordelia Candelaria, associate dean of strategic initiatives, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Arizona State University
- Mar. 3-4: Mark Welker, associate provost for research, Wake Forest University