Gwen Beauchamp, an information support specialist in SMU’s Cox School of Business, is one of 100 finalists in the $1 million 2008 Pillsbury Bake-Off. This year’s winner won’t be chosen until April, when competitors present their creations to judges in Dallas – but campus community members can help her toward another goal. Vote for Beauchamp’s Toffee-Banana Brownies in the Bake-Off’s Sweet Treats category: The recipe with the most online votes wins $5,000 and the title of “America’s Favorite Recipe.” Find more information at www.bakeoff.com.
- Faculty in the News: Oct. 7-20, 2014
- SMU faculty, staff to join Interfaith Housing Coalition for 2014 Stampede of Service Nov. 7
- Meadows Theatre main stage season continues with Caryl Churchill’s Top Girls through Oct. 26, 2014
- Staff Association presents 2014 Variety Show Tuesday, Oct. 28
- Calendar Highlights: Oct. 22, 2014