Gwen Beauchamp, an information support specialist in SMU’s Cox School of Business, is one of 100 finalists in the $1 million 2008 Pillsbury Bake-Off. This year’s winner won’t be chosen until April, when competitors present their creations to judges in Dallas – but campus community members can help her toward another goal. Vote for Beauchamp’s Toffee-Banana Brownies in the Bake-Off’s Sweet Treats category: The recipe with the most online votes wins $5,000 and the title of “America’s Favorite Recipe.” Find more information at www.bakeoff.com.
Latest Faculty & Staff News
- SMU gets creative at the 2017 Dallas Festival of Ideas Saturday, April 29 April 27, 2017
- Provost appoints search committee for new position of associate provost for Continuing Education April 27, 2017
- SMU names Stephanie L. Knight dean of Simmons School of Education and Human Development April 25, 2017
- Elizabeth Killingsworth named interim dean and director of SMU’s Central University Libraries April 24, 2017
- SMU’s Center for Presidential History to host panel on Trump’s first 100 days Thursday, April 27, 2017 April 20, 2017