Gwen Beauchamp, an information support specialist in SMU’s Cox School of Business, is one of 100 finalists in the $1 million 2008 Pillsbury Bake-Off. This year’s winner won’t be chosen until April, when competitors present their creations to judges in Dallas – but campus community members can help her toward another goal. Vote for Beauchamp’s Toffee-Banana Brownies in the Bake-Off’s Sweet Treats category: The recipe with the most online votes wins $5,000 and the title of “America’s Favorite Recipe.” Find more information at www.bakeoff.com.
- Take a closer look at student innovation during the 2016 Engaged Learning Symposium and Big iDeas Pitch Contest, Friday, Sept. 23
- Andrew J. Torget’s history of cotton, slavery and the Texas Revolution wins 2015 Weber-Clements Book Prize
- SMU is ‘Home in the Heart of Texas’ for 2016 Family Weekend, Sept. 23-25
- Dr. Bob Smith Health Center dedication to take place at SMU Friday, Sept. 16, 2016
- SMU rises to 56 in U.S. News & World Report rankings; five-place increase is one of nation’s best