Gwen Beauchamp, an information support specialist in SMU’s Cox School of Business, is one of 100 finalists in the $1 million 2008 Pillsbury Bake-Off. This year’s winner won’t be chosen until April, when competitors present their creations to judges in Dallas – but campus community members can help her toward another goal. Vote for Beauchamp’s Toffee-Banana Brownies in the Bake-Off’s Sweet Treats category: The recipe with the most online votes wins $5,000 and the title of “America’s Favorite Recipe.” Find more information at www.bakeoff.com.
- Statement from SMU President R. Gerald Turner on SMU Police Officer Mark McCullers
- Al Niemi announces plans to step down as dean of SMU’s Cox School of Business after 2016-17 academic year
- Sports: Rescheduled SMU Football Fan Day includes scrimmage Saturday, Aug. 27, 2016
- Luisa del Rosal named executive director of SMU’s Tower Center for Political Studies, Mission Foods Texas-Mexico Center
- Save the date: 2016 Fall General Faculty Meeting takes place Wednesday, Aug. 24