Gwen Beauchamp, an information support specialist in SMU’s Cox School of Business, is one of 100 finalists in the $1 million 2008 Pillsbury Bake-Off. This year’s winner won’t be chosen until April, when competitors present their creations to judges in Dallas – but campus community members can help her toward another goal. Vote for Beauchamp’s Toffee-Banana Brownies in the Bake-Off’s Sweet Treats category: The recipe with the most online votes wins $5,000 and the title of “America’s Favorite Recipe.” Find more information at www.bakeoff.com.
- ‘Why Standing Rock Matters’ is topic for Clements Center panel discussion Monday, Oct. 24, 2016
- Fred Chang inducted into National Academy of Engineering in D.C. ceremony
- Acclaimed authors Bernice L. McFadden and Tyehimba Jess to read at SMU’s 2016 Kimbilio Litfest Thursday, Oct. 13
- Just Mercy author Bryan Stevenson gives two lectures at SMU Thursday, Oct. 13, 2016
- Changes ahead as SMU rolls out 2017 Open Enrollment, Oct. 14-31, 2016