Gwen Beauchamp, an information support specialist in SMU’s Cox School of Business, is one of 100 finalists in the $1 million 2008 Pillsbury Bake-Off. This year’s winner won’t be chosen until April, when competitors present their creations to judges in Dallas – but campus community members can help her toward another goal. Vote for Beauchamp’s Toffee-Banana Brownies in the Bake-Off’s Sweet Treats category: The recipe with the most online votes wins $5,000 and the title of “America’s Favorite Recipe.” Find more information at www.bakeoff.com.
- Calendar Highlights: Mustang Must-do’s for October 2, 2015
- Get your flu shot for free during SMU’s Fall 2015 clinics
- SMUSA sends out call for talent for 2015 Staff Variety Show
- Texas churches help SMU mark its centennial with ringing of bells
- University publishes Annual Security and Fire Safety Report