Ping Gui, Electrical Engineering, will spend summer 2008 with the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) in Geneva, Switzerland. She will work with its microelectronics group designing next-generation data acquisition systems for CERN’s particle physics experiments.
- Research: Learning algebra from Instagram
- Sports: Rachel Nicol posts nation’s fastest breaststroke time, named AAC Women’s Swimmer of the Week
- $1.5 million gift establishes SMU endowed chair in the legal rights and protection of children
- Gerald J. Ford to speak at SMU’s 2014 December Commencement on Dec. 20
- Faculty in the News: Oct. 7-20, 2014