Ping Gui, Electrical Engineering, will spend summer 2008 with the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) in Geneva, Switzerland. She will work with its microelectronics group designing next-generation data acquisition systems for CERN’s particle physics experiments.
- Provost names Maria Dixon Hall to lead new campus-wide initiative on cultural intelligence
- Ebonii Nelson named Interim Assistant Provost of Strategic Initiatives and Director of Student Retention
- Four SMU faculty members retire with emeritus status in 2015-16
- Douglas A. Reinelt named SMU Associate Provost effective Aug. 1, 2016
- SMU announces five 2016 Ford Research Fellows