Ping Gui, Electrical Engineering, will spend summer 2008 with the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) in Geneva, Switzerland. She will work with its microelectronics group designing next-generation data acquisition systems for CERN’s particle physics experiments.
- SMU to host international particle physics workshop April 27-May 1, 2015
- Dean Joanne Vogel named interim VP for student affairs effective July 1, 2015
- James K. Hopkins is inaugural recipient of SMU’s Second Century Faculty Career Achievement Award
- Construction creates temporary changes to westbound SMU shuttle routes during April and May 2015
- SMU MayTerm 2015 enrollment underway for main-campus classes that start May 14