Ping Gui, Electrical Engineering, will spend summer 2008 with the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) in Geneva, Switzerland. She will work with its microelectronics group designing next-generation data acquisition systems for CERN’s particle physics experiments.
- Sports: Women’s track and field finishes 3rd at 2015 AAC Indoor Championship
- Students honor professors’ excellence with 2015 HOPE Awards
- SMU Women’s Symposium celebrates 50 years, looks to the future Wednesday, March 4, 2015
- Award winners, 25-year employees to be honored at 2015 Staff Recognition Ceremony Thursday, March 5
- Simmons School creates scholarship fund honoring Peter Gifford