Ping Gui, Electrical Engineering, will spend summer 2008 with the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) in Geneva, Switzerland. She will work with its microelectronics group designing next-generation data acquisition systems for CERN’s particle physics experiments.
Latest Faculty & Staff News
- Save the date: SMU Fall 2017 General Faculty Meeting, Wednesday, Aug. 23 August 17, 2017
- SMU welcomes the Class of 2021 with Mustang Corral 2017, Aug. 16-20 August 10, 2017
- Site Spotlight: Operational Excellence showcases staff members August 10, 2017
- Apply for a 2018 Sam Taylor Fellowship by Tuesday, Aug. 15, 2017 August 10, 2017
- Student career-management leader Crystal Clayton named executive director of SMU’s Hegi Family Career Development Center July 24, 2017