Jana Jones, Learning Therapy, will receive the Excellence in Education Award from the Dallas Branch of the International Dyslexia Association (DBIDA) for “outstanding contributions in the field of education.” DBIDA will present the award Feb. 8 at its 2008 conference in Dallas.
- Research: Learning algebra from Instagram
- Sports: Rachel Nicol posts nation’s fastest breaststroke time, named AAC Women’s Swimmer of the Week
- $1.5 million gift establishes SMU endowed chair in the legal rights and protection of children
- Gerald J. Ford to speak at SMU’s 2014 December Commencement on Dec. 20
- Faculty in the News: Oct. 7-20, 2014