Jana Jones, Learning Therapy, will receive the Excellence in Education Award from the Dallas Branch of the International Dyslexia Association (DBIDA) for “outstanding contributions in the field of education.” DBIDA will present the award Feb. 8 at its 2008 conference in Dallas.
- Statistician and data-journalism pioneer Nate Silver to speak in SMU’s Tate Distinguished Lecture Series May 5, 2015
- Calendar Highlights: Finals week, May 4, 2015
- Tune In: Peruna Paint Project promotes the value of college
- SMU hosts 2015 Honorary Degree Symposia Friday, May 15
- James Brooks receives 2015 AAPG Presidential Award for Exemplary Service