Jana Jones, Learning Therapy, will receive the Excellence in Education Award from the Dallas Branch of the International Dyslexia Association (DBIDA) for “outstanding contributions in the field of education.” DBIDA will present the award Feb. 8 at its 2008 conference in Dallas.
- OE2C: President Turner updates campus on next phase
- Banjos, supercomputers and killer bacteria: TEDxSMU explores ‘Strangely Familiar’ territory Nov. 1, 2014
- Calendar Highlights: Oct. 29, 2014
- SMU’s Caruth Institute for Engineering Education names Leanne Ketterlin-Geller director of K-12 STEM Initiatives
- Big iDeas looks for the next big student innovation at the 2014 Pitch Contest Friday, Oct. 31