Mark your calendars now: The next General Faculty Meeting is scheduled for Jan. 16, 2008, in the Hughes-Trigg Student Center (the day after Spring 2008 classes begin). A reception will take place at 3 p.m. in the lower level; the meeting begins at 4 p.m. in the Hughes-Trigg Student Center Theater.
Latest Faculty & Staff News
- SMU’s Center for Presidential History to host panel on Trump’s first 100 days Thursday, April 27, 2017 April 20, 2017
- NCAA, Olympic diving coach Jim Stillson to retire after 33 years at SMU April 20, 2017
- Four honorary degree recipients to participate in public symposia during SMU Commencement Week 2017 April 20, 2017
- Caroline Brettell elected to the American Academy of Arts and Sciences April 18, 2017
- SMU honors outstanding achievement, service at 2016-17 Hilltop Excellence Awards, Honors Convocation April 18, 2017