Mark your calendars now: The next General Faculty Meeting is scheduled for Jan. 16, 2008, in the Hughes-Trigg Student Center (the day after Spring 2008 classes begin). A reception will take place at 3 p.m. in the lower level; the meeting begins at 4 p.m. in the Hughes-Trigg Student Center Theater.
- Daylight Saving Time 2015 springs forward on Sunday, March 8
- Former President George W. Bush will deliver address at SMU’s 2015 Commencement Saturday, May 16
- Sports: Women’s track and field finishes 3rd at 2015 AAC Indoor Championship
- Students honor professors’ excellence with 2015 HOPE Awards
- SMU Women’s Symposium celebrates 50 years, looks to the future Wednesday, March 4, 2015