Mark your calendars now: The next General Faculty Meeting is scheduled for Jan. 16, 2008, in the Hughes-Trigg Student Center (the day after Spring 2008 classes begin). A reception will take place at 3 p.m. in the lower level; the meeting begins at 4 p.m. in the Hughes-Trigg Student Center Theater.
Latest Faculty & Staff News
- Calendar Highlights: End-of-term Fall 2016 at a glance December 5, 2016
- SMU Bookstore offers double discounts, holiday de-stressing during Faculty and Staff Appreciation Days, Dec. 8-10, 2016 December 5, 2016
- Retired Dallas Police Chief David O. Brown to give address at SMU’s 2016 December Commencement Saturday, Dec. 17 December 2, 2016
- Attention authors: Tell SMU News about your new books published in 2016 December 2, 2016
- Rahfin Faruk ’15, former President’s Scholar and Engaged Learning Fellow, awarded Marshall Scholarship November 30, 2016