Icy roads and windblown snows seem far away from North Texas at the moment – but North Texas weather is nothing if not changeable. When nature attacks, SMU has procedures in place to ensure faculty, staff and students know where to go for information about school closings and delays. Find more at the University’s Inclement Weather Policy page.
- Spring forward: Daylight Saving Time 2014 begins Sunday, March 9
- Seven SMU students to attend 2014 Clinton Global Initiative University annual meeting March 21-23
- SMU Meadows and Dallas Chamber Symphony host international piano competition, March 12-15, 2014
- SMU Lyle to offer first-of-its-kind graduate degree in datacenter systems engineering
- Pamela Patton wins 2014 Eleanor Tufts Book Award