The Dec. 6 issue of the SMU Forum will feature holiday recipes from all over campus, and the world. Make sure your favorite is among them! We’re looking for side dishes, main courses, desserts, sweets, food gifts, game-day snacks, kosher and ethnic treats, vegetarian recipes…you name it. Send recipes and questions to Kathleen Tibbetts, 8-7672.
- Student achievement in the spotlight during SMU Engaged Learning Week, Feb. 8-12, 2016
- Meadows Museum Launches New Series of Public Gallery Talks, Art in Focus
- Calendar Highlights: Mustang Must-do’s for Feb. 5, 2016
- Calendar Highlights: Mustang Must-do’s for Jan. 29, 2016
- Former U.S. Poet Laureate Kay Ryan to visit SMU Feb. 25, 2016