The Dec. 6 issue of the SMU Forum will feature holiday recipes from all over campus, and the world. Make sure your favorite is among them! We’re looking for side dishes, main courses, desserts, sweets, food gifts, game-day snacks, kosher and ethnic treats, vegetarian recipes…you name it. Send recipes and questions to Kathleen Tibbetts, 8-7672.
- Simmons School creates scholarship fund honoring Peter Gifford
- Star students show their work on SMU Research Day, Wednesday, Feb. 25, 2015
- Best-selling author and presidential historian Doris Kearns Goodwin delivers Tate Lecture, Feb. 24, 2015
- Weather: SMU, SMU-in-Plano open at noon Tuesday, Feb. 24, 2015
- Weather: SMU and SMU-in-Plano closed Monday, Feb. 23, 2015