The Dec. 6 issue of the SMU Forum will feature holiday recipes from all over campus, and the world. Make sure your favorite is among them! We’re looking for side dishes, main courses, desserts, sweets, food gifts, game-day snacks, kosher and ethnic treats, vegetarian recipes…you name it. Send recipes and questions to Kathleen Tibbetts, 8-7672.
- Meadows Theatre season opens with Black Snow Oct. 1-5, 2014
- 2014 security and fire safety report for the SMU campuses now available online
- Michael Ramirez to give 2014 Sammons Lecture Thursday, Oct. 2
- SMU’s Dedman College will house DFW chapter of the Albert Schweitzer Fellowship
- 2014 Hart Global Leaders Forum presents Colin Powell Tuesday, Sept. 30