The Dec. 6 issue of the SMU Forum will feature holiday recipes from all over campus, and the world. Make sure your favorite is among them! We’re looking for side dishes, main courses, desserts, sweets, food gifts, game-day snacks, kosher and ethnic treats, vegetarian recipes…you name it. Send recipes and questions to Kathleen Tibbetts, 8-7672.
- Calendar Highlights: Back to school in brief, Aug. 22, 2014
- SMU OE2C announces first initiative: travel and entertainment policy and tools
- Simmons School’s Michael Harris named director of SMU’s Center for Teaching Excellence
- Save the date: SMU’s Fall 2014 General Faculty Meeting will take place Wednesday, Aug. 27
- SMU’s 2014 Engaged Learning Expo connects students with opportunities on Wednesday, Aug. 27