Kim Edwards – author of the biggest-selling book of 2006, The Memory Keeper’s Daughter – visited SMU Oct. 25 to talk about life as a best-selling author and the re-release of her 1997 short story collection, The Secrets of a Fire King. See the video at SMU News.
- Meadows Museum to host first U.S. exhibition of masterworks from the House of Alba’s private collections
- SMU greets new students with the 2014 AARO Ice Cream Social Monday, June 30
- $4 million gift will create new family law clinic in SMU’s Dedman School of Law
- For the Record: June 19, 2014
- Service dogs take on new role as artists’ models in weekend workshop at SMU’s Meadows Museum, Saturday, June 21, 2014