Kim Edwards – author of the biggest-selling book of 2006, The Memory Keeper’s Daughter – visited SMU Oct. 25 to talk about life as a best-selling author and the re-release of her 1997 short story collection, The Secrets of a Fire King. See the video at SMU News.
- Spring forward: Daylight Saving Time 2014 begins Sunday, March 9
- Seven SMU students to attend 2014 Clinton Global Initiative University annual meeting March 21-23
- SMU Meadows and Dallas Chamber Symphony host international piano competition, March 12-15, 2014
- SMU Lyle to offer first-of-its-kind graduate degree in datacenter systems engineering
- Pamela Patton wins 2014 Eleanor Tufts Book Award