Kim Edwards – author of the biggest-selling book of 2006, The Memory Keeper’s Daughter – visited SMU Oct. 25 to talk about life as a best-selling author and the re-release of her 1997 short story collection, The Secrets of a Fire King. See the video at SMU News.
- Tune In: ‘Mustang Minute’ captures magic moments at SMU
- Anthony Herrera named executive director of Cox School’s Latino Leadership Initiative
- Faculty/staff tickets available early for 2014 SMU-Texas A&M football
- Calendar Highlights: Aug. 29, 2014
- OE2C project aims to streamline contract administration process