Standard Time came late in 2007, but it finally arrives this Sunday, Nov. 4. Don’t forget to set your clocks one hour earlier, and check your computer to be sure it’s displaying the correct time.
- Peter Moore appointed to campuswide curricular and policy role
- Meadows Museum acquires new Spanish masterwork: a remarkable child portrait by Francisco Bayeu
- Dallas Police Chief David Brown will receive SMU’s 2017 J. Erik Jonsson Ethics Award
- Take a closer look at student innovation during the 2016 Engaged Learning Symposium and Big iDeas Pitch Contest, Friday, Sept. 23
- Andrew J. Torget’s history of cotton, slavery and the Texas Revolution wins 2015 Weber-Clements Book Prize