Standard Time came late in 2007, but it finally arrives this Sunday, Nov. 4. Don’t forget to set your clocks one hour earlier, and check your computer to be sure it’s displaying the correct time.
- Daylight Saving Time 2015 springs forward on Sunday, March 8
- Former President George W. Bush will deliver address at SMU’s 2015 Commencement Saturday, May 16
- Sports: Women’s track and field finishes 3rd at 2015 AAC Indoor Championship
- Students honor professors’ excellence with 2015 HOPE Awards
- SMU Women’s Symposium celebrates 50 years, looks to the future Wednesday, March 4, 2015