Civic leader Morton H. Meyerson, whose name adorns Dallas’ Meyerson Symphony Center, will speak in SMU’s 2007-08 Judaica Lecture Series. Meyerson, chair of the E2M Real Estate Fund, 2M Companies and the MHM Tzedakah Fund, will discuss “Adventures of a Not-So-Accidental Tourist in the Land of Tzedakah” at 2 p.m. Nov. 4 in Bridwell Library. The event is free and open to the public. For more information, call 8-3483.
Latest Faculty & Staff News
- SMU’s Center for Presidential History to host panel on Trump’s first 100 days Thursday, April 27, 2017 April 20, 2017
- NCAA, Olympic diving coach Jim Stillson to retire after 33 years at SMU April 20, 2017
- Four honorary degree recipients to participate in public symposia during SMU Commencement Week 2017 April 20, 2017
- Caroline Brettell elected to the American Academy of Arts and Sciences April 18, 2017
- SMU honors outstanding achievement, service at 2016-17 Hilltop Excellence Awards, Honors Convocation April 18, 2017