Civic leader Morton H. Meyerson, whose name adorns Dallas’ Meyerson Symphony Center, will speak in SMU’s 2007-08 Judaica Lecture Series. Meyerson, chair of the E2M Real Estate Fund, 2M Companies and the MHM Tzedakah Fund, will discuss “Adventures of a Not-So-Accidental Tourist in the Land of Tzedakah” at 2 p.m. Nov. 4 in Bridwell Library. The event is free and open to the public. For more information, call 8-3483.
- SMU earns an “A” for financial health in 2015 Forbes ranking
- Changes in SMU employee parking rates take effect for payroll-deduction plans beginning in August 2015
- SMU to join Park Cities Independence Day celebrations July 4, 2015
- Wes Waggoner named interim SMU AVP for enrollment management effective July 1, 2015
- Pres. Turner confirms SMU will opt out of Texas campus-carry law