Civic leader Morton H. Meyerson, whose name adorns Dallas’ Meyerson Symphony Center, will speak in SMU’s 2007-08 Judaica Lecture Series. Meyerson, chair of the E2M Real Estate Fund, 2M Companies and the MHM Tzedakah Fund, will discuss “Adventures of a Not-So-Accidental Tourist in the Land of Tzedakah” at 2 p.m. Nov. 4 in Bridwell Library. The event is free and open to the public. For more information, call 8-3483.
- A health and safety message from President Turner
- Calendar Highlights: Back to school in brief, Aug. 22, 2014
- SMU OE2C announces first initiative: travel and entertainment policy and tools
- Simmons School’s Michael Harris named director of SMU’s Center for Teaching Excellence
- Save the date: SMU’s Fall 2014 General Faculty Meeting will take place Wednesday, Aug. 27