Civic leader Morton H. Meyerson, whose name adorns Dallas’ Meyerson Symphony Center, will speak in SMU’s 2007-08 Judaica Lecture Series. Meyerson, chair of the E2M Real Estate Fund, 2M Companies and the MHM Tzedakah Fund, will discuss “Adventures of a Not-So-Accidental Tourist in the Land of Tzedakah” at 2 p.m. Nov. 4 in Bridwell Library. The event is free and open to the public. For more information, call 8-3483.
- Provost names Maria Dixon Hall to lead new campus-wide initiative on cultural intelligence
- Ebonii Nelson named Interim Assistant Provost of Strategic Initiatives and Director of Student Retention
- Four SMU faculty members retire with emeritus status in 2015-16
- Douglas A. Reinelt named SMU Associate Provost effective Aug. 1, 2016
- SMU announces five 2016 Ford Research Fellows