Stephen DePaul, International Center, has been invited to serve on the Standards Committee of the Forum on Education Abroad. The committee will focus on the development of a code of ethics that will support the Forum’s Standards of Good Practice for Education Abroad.
- OE2C: President Turner updates campus on next phase
- Banjos, supercomputers and killer bacteria: TEDxSMU explores ‘Strangely Familiar’ territory Nov. 1, 2014
- Calendar Highlights: Oct. 29, 2014
- SMU’s Caruth Institute for Engineering Education names Leanne Ketterlin-Geller director of K-12 STEM Initiatives
- Big iDeas looks for the next big student innovation at the 2014 Pitch Contest Friday, Oct. 31