Stephen DePaul, International Center, has been invited to serve on the Standards Committee of the Forum on Education Abroad. The committee will focus on the development of a code of ethics that will support the Forum’s Standards of Good Practice for Education Abroad.
- Student achievement in the spotlight during SMU Engaged Learning Week, Feb. 8-12, 2016
- Meadows Museum Launches New Series of Public Gallery Talks, Art in Focus
- Calendar Highlights: Mustang Must-do’s for Feb. 5, 2016
- Calendar Highlights: Mustang Must-do’s for Jan. 29, 2016
- Former U.S. Poet Laureate Kay Ryan to visit SMU Feb. 25, 2016