Stephen DePaul, International Center, has been invited to serve on the Standards Committee of the Forum on Education Abroad. The committee will focus on the development of a code of ethics that will support the Forum’s Standards of Good Practice for Education Abroad.
- Calendar Highlights: April 1, 2015
- SMU to honor three global leaders with honorary degrees during its 100th Commencement ceremony Saturday, May 16, 2015
- Meadows School announces $1.5 million challenge grant during 2015 ‘Meadows at the Meyerson’ benefit
- Lyda Hill to receive SMU’s 2015 J. Erik Jonsson Ethics Award
- Arts and civic leader Caren Prothro to be honored in 2015 “Meadows at the Meyerson” Tuesday, March 31