SMU Connections asked alumni to name a favorite professor. The response was instant and overwhelming. Whether recent grads or those who left campus decades ago, alumni described strong and lasting connections to teachers — past and present, from many disciplines — who influenced their intellectual development, career choices and ethics. Read more about those professors from the SMU Connections electronic newsletter.
- OE2C: President Turner updates campus on next phase
- Banjos, supercomputers and killer bacteria: TEDxSMU explores ‘Strangely Familiar’ territory Nov. 1, 2014
- Calendar Highlights: Oct. 29, 2014
- SMU’s Caruth Institute for Engineering Education names Leanne Ketterlin-Geller director of K-12 STEM Initiatives
- Big iDeas looks for the next big student innovation at the 2014 Pitch Contest Friday, Oct. 31