SMU Connections asked alumni to name a favorite professor. The response was instant and overwhelming. Whether recent grads or those who left campus decades ago, alumni described strong and lasting connections to teachers — past and present, from many disciplines — who influenced their intellectual development, career choices and ethics. Read more about those professors from the SMU Connections electronic newsletter.
- SMU’s 2016 President’s Picnic is Wednesday, May 18
- SMU ready to celebrate at 2016 May Commencement Convocation
- Theatre Artist-in-Residence Will Power receives 2016 Doris Duke Artist Award
- Cancer prevention pioneer Groesbeck Parham to receive honorary doctorate during SMU’s 2016 Commencement
- Student-designed games debut on Steam Greenlight, available for public play-testing at 2016 SMU Guildhall Spring Exhibition