CUL has recently added the Shakespeare Collection, which offers enriched functionality and entirely new possibilities for the study of Shakespeare and his works. The Shakespeare Collection brings together general reference data, full-text scholarly periodicals, reprinted criticism, primary source material, and the full-text annotated works from The Arden Shakespeare, the most-recognized scholarly edition. This resource includes:
- The Arden full-text annotated scholarly editions of the complete works of Shakespeare, together with the introduction and critical essays and appendices included in each Arden edition.
- Full-text criticism on Shakespeare, his works, and their performance.
- Full-text journals focusing on a range of literary and interdisciplinary topics, such as the Renaissance, Elizabethan studies, Early Modern English studies, and film studies.
- Selections from Primary Source Microfilm’s Prompt book collections.
- Reference resources related to Shakespeare’s works, including their social and historical context.