The Institution Profile feature of the ACM Digital Library compiles the ACM-related scholarly output associated with a university, research institution or business onto a single, easy-to read page. Profiles includes:
- a published article output timeline graph
- total number of citation count
- number of downloaded articles for past 6 weeks and 12 months
- a tag cloud of common subject areas
- a list of the most downloaded and most cited articles.
This could be a great source to benchmark university programs. Contact Ben Toon if you’d like to learn more.