SMU CAPE is proud to honor our veterans by offering 11 courses which are covered by Veteran Benefits. We know that transitioning back into civilian life can be challenging for current and former service members and their families, and we want to help. We’ve worked with the VA to offer you educational programs that will be valuable to your success as you adjust to life outside the military.
Key Benefits of VA Certified Courses
- A wide offering of programs, including IT, Finance, and Graphic Design. See all programs here. Click on Programs to see the full listing.
- Veterans / military service members can take one of the 11 programs with no out of pocket cost, a small book/supplies stipend and a prorated housing allowance for the duration of their selected program
- Online and in-person courses (depending on course)
- No out-of-pocket costs, including book/supplies stipend and prorated housing allowance
- GI Bill, Tuition Assistance, Reservist benefits or Vocational Rehabilitation benefits accepted
- Gain the skills you need to land the perfect job
Our courses cater to all experience levels, whether you want to learn something new, enhance existing skills, or complete a certificate program. SMU CAPE is excited to be part of your educational journey and is looking forward to helping you succeed.
Get Started on the Road to Success
We understand that pursuing a degree and going to school full-time may not be a realistic option. Our dedicated, highly qualified advisors will match you with the program(s) that best meets your needs, to ensure a smooth transition into the classroom.