The holidays have arrived, and it’s crunch time to find the best gift ideas for everyone on your list.
Are you tired of giving the same old scarves, gloves and gift cards? This year, try giving something different to the ones you love . . . the gift of experience! Be a great gift-giver this season, with the help of SMU CAPE.
Take a Class with a Friend
Are you interested in one of our spring courses, but you don’t want to take it alone? Register a friend and learn something new, together. There are many great classes that would be perfect as a gift, including:
Choose one of these courses, or almost 100 other options on our Personal Enrichment page, in subjects from modern art to Winston Churchill.
Buy a Gift Package from SMU CAPE
Every year we look for those creative and special gifts for the people in our lives. This year, we’ve made it easy for you; choose a gift package – we’ve already done the legwork to pre-select to help you share the gift of knowledge:
- Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous – Filled with opulence, intrigue and family drama, step into the lives of histories wealthiest families.
- #TreatYourself – Get a little peace in the New Year with classes designed to help you find more time to relax.
- Springtime in Paris – Explore the language and art of the City of Lights.
- Aspiring Anglophiles – History, film and literature will enhance your love of British culture in this series.
- Explore Your Creativity – Get in touch with your inner-artist while creating something new.
At SMU CAPE, our learning packages are designed to last a lifetime—courses to fill your mind with fun, memories, knowledge and new capabilities. Questions? Contact us to help check off your gift list!