Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Arts Entrepreneurship at your school?
- Heroes Among Us: Introducing Louie Partida
- Interview with Carly Grace Hinchman
- Interviews: Melissa Monroe, Nikki Nuckols, Rachel Nash
- Society for Arts Entrepreneurship Education Conference
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Value: Inner and Outer
- AMAE Faculty/Staff
- Return to Meadows website here.
Tag Archives: xinia Hernandez
Tell me about yourself and your business My name is Jason Pittack and I’m a 2nd semester Junior at UNT, majoring in Marketing, and plan on minoring in Entrepreneurship. I started mixing music a couple years ago with a couple … Continue reading
Tell me about yourself and your business My name is Ana Mendiola and I graduated from that Art Institute of Dallas in Interior Design. After graduating, I move to El Paso Texas to work at the family business, which was in construction. With … Continue reading
Tell me about yourself and your business My name is Stephanie Taylor Jackson. I am 26 years old. I work full-time and I am an MBA student at Texas Tech University. I am married to Jason Jackson and mom to … Continue reading
Xinia : Tell us about yourself and your business Jonnie: My name is Jonnie Henriquez and I’m based out in Washington DC. Since 2009, I have been intrigued with the art of photography and have set out to perfect my … Continue reading