Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Tips on How to Start a Movement
- Heroes Among Us: Amber Venz
- SMU Meadows' Angie Reisch & The Catalyst Arts Movement
- Interview with Madison Mckinley, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview with John Hall, Entrepreneur
- SMU Student Samuel Ligon Interviews Creative Entrepreneurs
- Interviews: Doyle Martin, Gary Minyard, Joe Kozera
- Interviews: Melissa Monroe, Nikki Nuckols, Rachel Nash
- Interview with Michael Brown
- Is Your Identity Defined by What You Do?
Tag Archives: what makes you necessary?
Entrepreneur is a word that can trip some actors up. I am an artist myself and I never used the word “entrepreneur”, until I was already well into my first business venture. I wish, however, that I had been exposed … Continue reading →