Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Traded $5,645 From Some Marbles
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- Return to Meadows website here.
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- A Person of Value, a Career of Meaning
- What if Artists Were Trained As Entrepreneurs?
- Interview with John Hall, Entrepreneur
- Creatives Interviewed by SMU's Nick Hidalgo
Tag Archives: What is arts Entrepreneurship?
In training students to be Arts Entrepreneurs, it is vital that one never lose sight of the artistic component. Our talents and tools (techniques) rust like farm tools left out in the rain, if not consistently used. If we go … Continue reading