Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- 3 Creatives: Berger, Graff, Doerrfeld
- Interview with Sue Buratto, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview with Jeff Gallea
- Interview with Barney Aqualino, Dance Entrepreneur
- What About Venture Capital?
- Interview with Natalie Alvarado
- Interview with Madison Mckinley, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview with Jared Lyons, Arts Entrepreneur
Tag Archives: What is arts Entrepreneurship?
In training students to be Arts Entrepreneurs, it is vital that one never lose sight of the artistic component. Our talents and tools (techniques) rust like farm tools left out in the rain, if not consistently used. If we go … Continue reading