Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Tips on How to Start a Movement
- Culture Creators
- Interview with Shannon Niehus, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview with Sue Buratto, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview with Carly Grace Hinchman
- Interview with Aja Martin, Entrepreneur
- Meadows Students' Endeavors
- Do Entrepreneurs Create Business Plans?
- Jennifer Mott and the 3 Creative Entrepreneurs
Tag Archives: What is arts Entrepreneurship?
In training students to be Arts Entrepreneurs, it is vital that one never lose sight of the artistic component. Our talents and tools (techniques) rust like farm tools left out in the rain, if not consistently used. If we go … Continue reading