Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Interview with Carly Grace Hinchman
- What if Artists Were Trained As Entrepreneurs?
- Interview with Nancy Campbell
- Interview with Jeff Gallea
- Interview with Elizabeth DeRusha, Artist Entrepreneur
- Hannah Williams, SMU Student, Interviews Creative Entrepreneurs
- Interview with Shannon Niehus, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interviews: Brian Mazzaferri, Dylan Russell, Andrew Nielsen (aka MC Lars)
- Interviews: Kevin Reilly, Harrison Barton & Skin
- Introducing the Meadows Artist Bridge
Tag Archives: what is an arts entrepreneur?
Re. The Arts Entrepreneur It is important to get past our mental voice of self-censorship. Each of us has a series of voices in our heads. One such voice, we can call the “watcher at the gates of the mind”. The … Continue reading →