Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Meadows Students' Endeavors
- Arts Entrepreneurship Daily Tips
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- Value: Inner and Outer
- Artists: Natural Entrepreneurs?
- Emilie Blandin Interviews Creative Entrepreneurs
- Tyler McPhillips & Three Creatives
Tag Archives: the marble game
For future students in this class, I would say to dream big and to not be afraid to share your ideas–even if you think they might not be that good because they might just turn out to be amazing. When I first came up with my idea for the pitch contest… Continue reading
In the Arts Entrepreneurship/Arts Management class Attracting Capital at SMU, this semester, students Tala Duwaji and Sam Lankford accomplished something remarkable. They played The Marble Game and began trading up in value from a marble. Three weeks, later, they … Continue reading
This week in the class Attracting Capital, students engaged in competitive lemonade stands. They had to compete, using the same product, with stands facing each other. This game is one about branding, sales strategy and
Some of you may remember that some students in Attracting Capital have been invested in trading up (beginning with a single marble) for objects of greater value. One young woman has traded up (through multiple trades) to a hunting trip, … Continue reading