Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Interview with Shannon Niehus, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview with Madison Mckinley, Arts Entrepreneur
- Tyler McPhillips & Three Creatives
- SMU's Allison Beck on Arts Management and Art Entrepreneurship
- Is Your Identity Defined by What You Do?
- Maira Siddiqui and 3 Creative Entrepreneurs
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Interview: Meredith Chehardy, Entrepreneur
- Interview with Arts Lawyer Susan Brunning
Tag Archives: the artist entrepreneur
Why do people become entrepreneurs? Some choose to go on the adventure. Some are thrust into it, as they are most able to lead a cause and movement. Others may feel that the job market is so bad, that they … Continue reading
Do you have large scale visions? Is there something you are just dying to accomplish but you lack the inspiration, the motivation to accomplish that goal? If so, I recommend you find your proverbial gun to the head. Of course, … Continue reading