Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Traded $5,645 From Some Marbles
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- Return to Meadows website here.
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- A Person of Value, a Career of Meaning
- What if Artists Were Trained As Entrepreneurs?
- Interview with John Hall, Entrepreneur
- Creatives Interviewed by SMU's Nick Hidalgo
Tag Archives: teaching with games in arts entrepreneurship
Games in the classroom, teaching Arts Entrepreneurship In Attracting Capital, the short title of a course taught in the minor of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU, students are learning about the relativity of value and how … Continue reading