Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- FAQ for Gig List (Now "Meadows Artist Bridge")
- Declare your Minor in Arts Management or Arts Entrepreneurship
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Is Your Identity Defined by What You Do?
- Interview with Barney Aqualino, Dance Entrepreneur
- Interview with Michael Brown
- Interviews: Melissa Monroe, Nikki Nuckols, Rachel Nash
- Forbes Names SMU One of the Most Entrepreneurial Universities
- Interview with Natalie Alvarado
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: The Marble Game is On!
Tag Archives: teaching with games in arts entrepreneurship
Games in the classroom, teaching Arts Entrepreneurship In Attracting Capital, the short title of a course taught in the minor of Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows School of the Arts, SMU, students are learning about the relativity of value and how … Continue reading