Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Traded $5,645 From Some Marbles
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Interview: Arts Entrepreneur, Keith Wahrer
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- What About Venture Capital?
- Return to Meadows website here.
- Interview with John Hall, Entrepreneur
- What if Artists Were Trained As Entrepreneurs?
- A Person of Value, a Career of Meaning
Tag Archives: tcg dallas national conference
Jim Hart, Director of Arts Entrepreneurship at SMU has been urged by Theatre Communication Group (TCG) to post tips daily about arts entrepreneurship, through the national conference that is happening in Dallas now. Here is today’s Tip: How to Create … Continue reading