Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Interview with Shannon Niehus, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview with Madison Mckinley, Arts Entrepreneur
- Tyler McPhillips & Three Creatives
- SMU's Allison Beck on Arts Management and Art Entrepreneurship
- Is Your Identity Defined by What You Do?
- 3 Arts Entrepreneurs on Business Plans
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Interview: Meredith Chehardy, Entrepreneur
- Interview with Arts Lawyer Susan Brunning
Tag Archives: new minors at SMU
Entrepreneur is a word that can trip some actors up. I am an artist myself and I never used the word “entrepreneur”, until I was already well into my first business venture. I wish, however, that I had been exposed … Continue reading →