Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- FAQ for Gig List (Now "Meadows Artist Bridge")
- Declare your Minor in Arts Management or Arts Entrepreneurship
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Is Your Identity Defined by What You Do?
- Interview with Barney Aqualino, Dance Entrepreneur
- Interview with Michael Brown
- Interviews: Melissa Monroe, Nikki Nuckols, Rachel Nash
- Forbes Names SMU One of the Most Entrepreneurial Universities
- Interview with Natalie Alvarado
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: The Marble Game is On!
Tag Archives: meadows arts entrepreneurship
What is the name of your business and what do you do/sell? I have three businesses right now: Art by Hilary Wallace, Hilary Wallace Photography, and Custom Shoes by Hilary Wallace. Art by Hilary Wallace is a compilation of the … Continue reading
Check out this interview with Austin-based serial entrepreneur Keith Wahrer. Keith is a serial entrepreneur and Arts Entrepreneur. Keith is the founder of The Daily Juice, Rhythm Super Foods and Karmakaze Productions.
Check out the latest Meadows Youtube Channel interview with Scott Debus, in which Debus speaks about making a living as an Arts Entrepreneur and working outside the system. The Meadows Youtube Channel offers a variety of voices from the field … Continue reading
Meadows has a new Arts Entrepreneurship Youtube Channel. In this academic season, a number of arts entrepreneurs, academics in the field and those working with entrepreneurs (such as an IP Lawyer), have been video interviewed and asked to speak about the … Continue reading