Top Posts & Pages
- Interview with Carly Grace Hinchman
- Society for Arts Entrepreneurship Education Conference
- Interview With Ekaterina Kouznetsova
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
- Interview: Jennifer Lee, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview with Jeff Gallea
- Speed Dating Market Feedback
- Arts Entrepreneurship at your school?
- Heroes Among Us
Tag Archives: meadows arts entrepreneurship
What is the name of your business and what do you do/sell? I have three businesses right now: Art by Hilary Wallace, Hilary Wallace Photography, and Custom Shoes by Hilary Wallace. Art by Hilary Wallace is a compilation of the … Continue reading
Check out this interview with Austin-based serial entrepreneur Keith Wahrer. Keith is a serial entrepreneur and Arts Entrepreneur. Keith is the founder of The Daily Juice, Rhythm Super Foods and Karmakaze Productions.
Check out the latest Meadows Youtube Channel interview with Scott Debus, in which Debus speaks about making a living as an Arts Entrepreneur and working outside the system. The Meadows Youtube Channel offers a variety of voices from the field … Continue reading
Meadows has a new Arts Entrepreneurship Youtube Channel. In this academic season, a number of arts entrepreneurs, academics in the field and those working with entrepreneurs (such as an IP Lawyer), have been video interviewed and asked to speak about the … Continue reading