Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Interview with Shannon Niehus, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview with Madison Mckinley, Arts Entrepreneur
- Tyler McPhillips & Three Creatives
- SMU's Allison Beck on Arts Management and Art Entrepreneurship
- Is Your Identity Defined by What You Do?
- 3 Arts Entrepreneurs on Business Plans
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Interview: Meredith Chehardy, Entrepreneur
- Interview with Arts Lawyer Susan Brunning
Tag Archives: making a living in the arts
Interview with Martha Higgins, Arts Entrepreneur Business: Hand Painted Glassware Samantha Schell: Your business seems to be doing really well. Tell me more about the company. Martha Higgins: Well, a couple years back I started painting wine glasses, decanters, and … Continue reading
Interview with Chris Gladden, Entrepreneur Q: Have you written a business plan? If so, did it play a role in launching a company? A: When launching a company or business or trying to get an idea of yours off the … Continue reading
Check out the latest Meadows Youtube Channel interview with Scott Debus, in which Debus speaks about making a living as an Arts Entrepreneur and working outside the system. The Meadows Youtube Channel offers a variety of voices from the field … Continue reading