Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- TCG posts Arts Entrepreneurs on Audience
- SMU's Allison Beck on Arts Management and Art Entrepreneurship
- USASBE Entrepreneurship Conference Win!
- Heroes Among Us: Amber Venz
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Is Your Identity Defined by What You Do?
- Heroes Among Us: Introducing Paula Goldberg
- Interview with Dan McCarthy, owner of Dallas Guitar Repair
- Interview with Linley Robinson
Tag Archives: Mackenzie Ruh
John Dean: Founder and CEO of Textbook Valet What did you want to do as a freshman in college? Honestly, I have always wanted to start
Dave Kaplan: owner/founder of Dave Kaplan Management, one of the five cornerstones of a broad based entertainment company, which includes Surfdog records, Surfdog and Surfmutt Music Publishing, SDE Marketing Agency and Surfdog’s Java hut. What did you want to do … Continue reading
Jeff Gallea: Belt Designer What did you want to do in college? I wanted to be a painter, but growing up,