Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Meadows Students' Endeavors
- To Share Or Not To Share?
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- Traded $5,645 From Some Marbles
- Interview with Sammy Abdullah
- Interview with Elizabeth DeRusha, Artist Entrepreneur
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: The Marble Game is On!
- Heroes Among Us: Colby Kotzen
Tag Archives: Joseph Campbell
This isn’t your usual Entrepreneurship class. How does a class of interdisciplinary students utilize a mythical structure to better understand themselves and the life of an Entrepreneur? Through studying and applying Joseph Campbell’s Hero Journey Model to that of the … Continue reading