Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
- Tips on How to Start a Movement
- Interview with Owen Hannay, Entrepreneur
- Are Business Plans Necessary for Creatives? SMU's Thomas Beckham Decides
- Rodman Steele with Creative Entrepreneurs on Plans and Planning
- Arts Entrepreneur Kellam Witherington is Making a Ripple
Tag Archives: in the arts
Check out this video interview with Frank Mosley, Artistic Entrepreneur.
In the training of Arts Entrepreneurs at SMU, we spend a lot of time talking about goals and how to achieve them. Here are 10 Reasons to Set Goals Daily: Having clear goals (or objectives), helps us clarify our intentions … Continue reading
If you are toying with engaging in a new lifestyle, career, artistic endeavor or life opportunity, I urge you to say yes. But, if you decide to instigate this process of change in your life,
What’s a Hero? A hero is an individual who serves a cause that is bigger than just oneself. Common qualities of heroism are: Meaning: Meaning has a way of
Why do people become entrepreneurs? Some choose to go on the adventure. Some are thrust into it, as they are most able to lead a cause and movement. Others may feel that the job market is so bad, that they … Continue reading
Want to increase your chances of making a living in the arts? Want to create your own business or serve as a “business of one”? Want to make an impact on the world? First you need a plan.