Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: The Marble Game is On!
- Interviews: Melissa Monroe, Nikki Nuckols, Rachel Nash
- Update on The Marble Game
- The Cause and Effect of Entrepreneurship
- Interview with Dan McCarthy, owner of Dallas Guitar Repair
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- SMU Student Samuel Ligon Interviews Creative Entrepreneurs
- Interview with Shannon Niehus, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview with John Dean
- Tips on How to Start a Movement
Tag Archives: in the arts
Check out this video interview with Frank Mosley, Artistic Entrepreneur.
In the training of Arts Entrepreneurs at SMU, we spend a lot of time talking about goals and how to achieve them. Here are 10 Reasons to Set Goals Daily: Having clear goals (or objectives), helps us clarify our intentions … Continue reading
If you are toying with engaging in a new lifestyle, career, artistic endeavor or life opportunity, I urge you to say yes. But, if you decide to instigate this process of change in your life,