Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Heroes Among Us: Talking with Alexis Hefley
- Interview with: Jonnie Henriquez, Arts Entrepreneur
- What About Venture Capital?
- Artists: Natural Entrepreneurs?
- Interview with Smoot Carter, Entrepreneur
- Interviews: David Alders, Manohar Mundluru, Stephany Acosta
- Interview with Carly Grace Hinchman
- Kali Ruppert, Interviewing Creatives: Young, Greene, Petersen
- Heroes Among Us
- Heroes Among Us: Introducing Brice McCasland
Tag Archives: I am married to my art
A lot of people define their sense of self, based on what they do for a living. Artists are notorious for this. They think of themselves as, “I am an actor” “I am a dancer” “I am a writer”, etc. … Continue reading →