Top Posts & Pages
- Video Interview with Frank Mosley, Artistic Entrepreneur
- Interview: Martha Higgins, Arts Entrepreneur
- Your Story = Key Asset
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: Attracting Capital
- Heroes Among Us: Amber Venz
- Our Mission
- Return to Meadows website here.
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: Competing Lemonade Stands
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: The Marble Game is On!
- Interview with Shannon Niehus, Arts Entrepreneur
Tag Archives: I am married to my art
A lot of people define their sense of self, based on what they do for a living. Artists are notorious for this. They think of themselves as, “I am an actor” “I am a dancer” “I am a writer”, etc. … Continue reading →