Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Meadows Students' Endeavors
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Arts Entrepreneurship Daily Tips
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- Value: Inner and Outer
- Artists: Natural Entrepreneurs?
- Emilie Blandin Interviews Creative Entrepreneurs
- Tyler McPhillips & Three Creatives
Tag Archives: how to become an arts entrepreneur
There is an old military expression that say, “No plan survives first contact.” What this means to me is that we can plan and plan and plan, but once we engage at least one other person, plans change. This is … Continue reading →
I like to ask, “What if’s?” of myself, as it puts me into a mind frame of imagination. Today’s “What if Moment” invites the following: What if I were to give arts entrepreneurs some small, but important pieces of advice, … Continue reading →