Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Traded $5,645 From Some Marbles
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Interview: Arts Entrepreneur, Keith Wahrer
- Interviews: Dee Tantleff, Emily Ray, Neely Katz
- What About Venture Capital?
- Return to Meadows website here.
- Interview with John Hall, Entrepreneur
- What if Artists Were Trained As Entrepreneurs?
- A Person of Value, a Career of Meaning
Tag Archives: how to become an arts entrepreneur
There is an old military expression that say, “No plan survives first contact.” What this means to me is that we can plan and plan and plan, but once we engage at least one other person, plans change. This is … Continue reading →
I like to ask, “What if’s?” of myself, as it puts me into a mind frame of imagination. Today’s “What if Moment” invites the following: What if I were to give arts entrepreneurs some small, but important pieces of advice, … Continue reading →