Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Interview with Shannon Niehus, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview with Madison Mckinley, Arts Entrepreneur
- Tyler McPhillips & Three Creatives
- SMU's Allison Beck on Arts Management and Art Entrepreneurship
- Is Your Identity Defined by What You Do?
- 3 Arts Entrepreneurs on Business Plans
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Interview: Meredith Chehardy, Entrepreneur
- Interview with Arts Lawyer Susan Brunning
Tag Archives: heroism
At Meadows School of the Arts, we encourage our students to “Start a Movement.” This is not just an inspirational slogan, but also a meaningful challenge. This post explores How to Start a Movement. Students are taught how to start a … Continue reading
The following interview is part of a class assignment for Entrepreneurship and the Hero Adventure at SMU, Meadows School of the Arts. Each interview has been conducted and created by students for this course, which celebrates those heroes in our communities. Heroism, for … Continue reading
What’s a Hero? A hero is an individual who serves a cause that is bigger than just oneself. Common qualities of heroism are: Meaning: Meaning has a way of