Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Arts Entrepreneurship at your school?
- Heroes Among Us: Introducing Louie Partida
- Interview with Carly Grace Hinchman
- Interviews: Melissa Monroe, Nikki Nuckols, Rachel Nash
- Society for Arts Entrepreneurship Education Conference
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
- Value: Inner and Outer
- AMAE Faculty/Staff
- Return to Meadows website here.
Tag Archives: heroism
At Meadows School of the Arts, we encourage our students to “Start a Movement.” This is not just an inspirational slogan, but also a meaningful challenge. This post explores How to Start a Movement. Students are taught how to start a … Continue reading
The following interview is part of a class assignment for Entrepreneurship and the Hero Adventure at SMU, Meadows School of the Arts. Each interview has been conducted and created by students for this course, which celebrates those heroes in our communities. Heroism, for … Continue reading
What’s a Hero? A hero is an individual who serves a cause that is bigger than just oneself. Common qualities of heroism are: Meaning: Meaning has a way of