Top Posts & Pages
- Arts Entrepreneurship Educator's Society Conference
- Teaching Arts Entrepreneurship: The Marble Game is On!
- Interview with Madison Mckinley, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview: John Dean, Entrepreneur
- Heroes Among Us: Audio Interview with J. Todd Frazier
- Heroes Among Us: Introducing Zoe Levin
- Is Your Identity Defined by What You Do?
- MIT's Bill Aulet on Creative (Arts) Entrepreneurship
- Interview with Sue Buratto, Arts Entrepreneur
- Interview with Emily Lipman
Tag Archives: heroism
The following interview is part of a class assignment for Entrepreneurship and the Hero Adventure at SMU, Meadows School of the Arts. Each interview has been conducted and created by students for this course, which celebrates those heroes in our communities. Heroism, for … Continue reading
What’s a Hero? A hero is an individual who serves a cause that is bigger than just oneself. Common qualities of heroism are: Meaning: Meaning has a way of