Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Study Arts Entrepreneurship at Meadows?
- Arts Entrepreneurship at your school?
- Heroes Among Us: Introducing Louie Partida
- Interviews: Melissa Monroe, Nikki Nuckols, Rachel Nash
- Heroes Among Us: Frank Dux, of K.A.O.S and Esteelo Films
- Interview with Mr. and Mrs. Stephen and Debbie Frakey, Entrepreneurs
- Interview with Carly Grace Hinchman
- AMAE Faculty/Staff
- Value: Inner and Outer
- Fear Makes The Wolf Bigger Than He Is
Tag Archives: hart technique
In the training of Arts Entrepreneurs at SMU, we spend a lot of time talking about goals and how to achieve them. Here are 10 Reasons to Set Goals Daily: Having clear goals (or objectives), helps us clarify our intentions … Continue reading
The following interview is part of a class assignment for Entrepreneurship and the Hero Adventure at SMU, Meadows School of the Arts. Each interview has been conducted and created by students for this course, which celebrates those heroes in our communities. Heroism, … Continue reading
The Arts Entrepreneurship Minor at SMU seeks talented and imaginative individuals, who seek to have a greater role in the realization of their own creative opportunities. Entrepreneurs address the status quo and offer change. Do you have a large imagination? … Continue reading